Harry’s been on a roll:
- tthrowing shade in perfume interviews so hard he was literally taken out in the next one (turned out he wasn’t “feeling well”) (x)
- tweeting lyrics to a song called Secrets that basically says he’s passive aggressive and “so gay” and he doesn’t care if people know about his secrets (x / x)
- tweeting “shady warehouse” which is a very, um, not straight video (x)
- wearing a blue bandana when a fan thing said to wear bandanas in different colors depending what boy was their fav. Obviously blue was Louis’ color. (x)
- some more tweeting “It all comes out in the wash” (x)
- -not giving any fucks about what people think about him, quote “LONG HAIR DONT CARE” (x)
- giving thumbs up to people with rainbow/larry signs (x) (there’s more than this)
- wearing a Minnie Mouse bow during a show (x / x)
- taking the mic d (x)
- standing up for himself (x) but being nice about it (x)
- generally being unchill
basically harry’s cruising and it’s great. im sure there’s more, add stuff people
These are the ones I know of:
Harry first noticed Louis in his second term at Hogwarts, and despite three years of inventing ways to stumble across Louis, he’s never managed to actually work up the courage to speak to him. Also known as, self-indulgent Hogwarts AU, because every fandom needs Hogwarts AUs.
A gratuitous alternate universe where Harry is more interested in the Slytherins than a Gryffindor Muggleborn has any right to be, Louis has settled into his preordained role, and Liam just really wants to get his friends through their final year of Hogwarts without accruing any casualties.
Hogwarts AU where Harry’s just trying to be something more than ‘that other Harry’, and if his best friend could realise he was in love with him it’d be really grand; Louis has normal Slytherin problems like having to hide his friend’s illicit pet lizard, though maybe it’s all OK if Harry’s paying attention to him; and somehow they always end up missing all the drama.
The one in which Harry is a Slytherin with a minor superiority complex and a single soft spot for his pretty, Gryffindor boyfriend.
This one has no description but it’s really good.
Maybe it’ll be Louis.